Monday, March 24, 2014

Writing Goals!

Are your goals clearly defined?

It's important to have annual goals, monthly goals and daily goals.

Goals will turn your dream into reality.

With out vision people perish.

Goals need to be specific and realistic.

The clearer your goal the better.

Clarity leads to power.

Your goals should be in front of you everyday.

The best time to look at your goals is when you first wake and before you go to bed.

Write your goal out with an end date attached to it.

At the end of your goal, write "or something better!"

Example: I work because I choose to not because I have to. I have passive investment income and passive business income coming in of 10,000.00 a month. I am financially free by September 2014! Or something better!


Share your goals with others. Make them public if you like. Comment below and share your goals!

Thank you for being here today! I appreciate you! Lets make our goals and make our dreams come true! Sound good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment