Thursday, March 20, 2014

Checking your bills?

 I just reduced my Verizon cell phone bill from $103.00 to $60.00 that is a $43.00 a month savings.

Come to find out I'm not using the data on my phone like I used to.

Bottom line always check your bills and reevaluate!

 In my previous blog I talked about how my husband and I sit down together and discuss exactly what's coming in and what's going out. I could have continued to pay the extra $43.00 dollars a month, right? That is like taking a match, lighting it up, burning my money.

Are you burning your money? I know I used to but not anymore. I definitely learned my lesson back in 2009 the hard way.

Ahh it feels so good to breathe and see all the money we have now! I am a money magnet, thank you, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment