Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What do you visualize daily?

Taken from one of my favorite books If You Think You Can by T.J. Housington:

Steve Jobs founder of Apple computers "It's like when I walk in a room, and I want to talk about a product that hasn't even been invented yet. I can see the product as if it is sitting right there, right in the center of the table. What I've got to do is materialized it and bring it to life."

Jim Carrey famous actor said "I've always believed in magic. When I wasn't doing anything in this town, I'd go up every night, sit on Mulholland Drive, look out at the city, stretch out my arms, and say, "Everybody wants to work with me. I'm a really good actor. I have all kinds of great movie offers." I'd just repeat these things over and over, literally convincing myself that I had a couple of movies lined up. I'd drive down that hill, ready to take the world on,  going, "Movie offers are out there for me, I just don't hear them yet."

Jack Nicklaus wrote in his book Golf My Way "First I see the ball where I want it to finish, nice and white sitting up  there on the bright green grass. Then, I see the scene quickly change and I see the ball going there, its path, trajectory, and shape, even its behavior on the landing. Then there is sort of a fade out and the next scene shows me making the kind of swing that will turn the previous images into reality."

What are you visualizing to make your dreams come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment