Monday, May 13, 2013

Strategic planning! Have you written a five year vision statement yet?

 Have you written a five year vision statement? Without vision people perish! That's what I was told.  A five year vision statement is a one page statement of what you want your life to look like in the next 5 years. I have mine posted by my bed so I can read it often. It's amazing it truly works. I challenge you to write yours and post it so you may read it often. Let me know how it goes. Here is mine:

Jeff and I are now Diamond Executive Directors. We have retired Jeff’s mom and dad Judy and Eddie. We also retired my mom Barbara. They live a beautiful lifestyle. Their mortgages are paid for and they get to travel wherever they want, when they want to. They have no financial concerns. We are all financially free. We have more passive income coming in more than our bills
Jeff, Brooke and I live on the ocean with an infinity pool. Our home is custom made, I can smell the new paint and wood floors. Our kitchen is beautiful with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. I can hear the ocean waves crashing now. Our children have their friends over often.
Our children love their activities and are good at them. They are involved in music lessons, cheerleading, golfing, and snowboarding. What ever they choose we have the time freedom to support them.
Our dog is so sweet she doesn't even bark in the background.
We are leaving for our 3 month trip to Fiji packing our bags now.
LegalShield went from a multi million dollar company to a multi billion dollar company, with a B. From a 2% market penetration to an 80% market penetration. The timing was perfect for us.
Jeff and I are healthy, eat healthy with our personal chef and work out regularly.
We have a home in Fiji and in the mountains with the snow.
Jeff loves to eat sushi and is an excellent snowboarder. We go snowboarding often when we are visiting our mountain home.
We have traveled the world. We just got back from Spain were Jeff served a mission when he was 20.
Jeff and I have such an abundance of money we have built a rehab center for chemically dependent people.
We have also built a school with personal development as a main focus. A school that actually teaches how to survive in the real world and how to make smart choices with money. A school with compassionate teacher that teach well.
Our children are well educated and have traveled all around the world. They are strong in the gospel. They are confident and have completed the quantum leap program at peak potentials and are well prepared financially and spiritually to enjoy life.
We have helped many become six figure ring earners and also become millionaire club members. It is truly exciting. All of the goals I have written out in the past have come to pass. The pictures on my dream board did manifest. I am truly thankful and grateful for all that LegalShield has taught me. What you think about does comes about!!! I’m living proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment