Saturday, March 8, 2014

Everything on my daughter's dream board came true!

Well almost........

I have to admit I did block the puppy dogs. After she put up the puppy dogs on her dream board we had not just one offer but two different offers to take these cute little puppies in for free.  I know, sad but we are just not ready yet. Or I should say I'm not ready yet. We will eventually, we love dogs and cats, we go to the pet store a lot and dream build of the pet we want. Just not quite ready for the commitment.

Everything else did come true for her though. Why, because she believed with all her heart! She did not have one ounce of doubt. See what happens when you believe with all your heart?

Her dreams came true for her, from outside sources as well. Even the two American Girl Dolls. Even the rainbow. One day the light was shinning perfectly and reflecting perfectly in our home that created this big beautiful rainbow on the wall.


Believe with all your heart!


Dream boards work!


No comments:

Post a Comment