Thursday, March 6, 2014

An interview with the Devil? Really?

  I have to admit I was a little afraid at first to read Napoleon Hill's Outwitting the Devil. At a seminar I heard Adam Markel co-owner of the Millionaire Mind Intensive (Peak Potential) recommend the book. I have been reading the book and at about chapter 3 Napoleon Hill starts interviewing the Devil.  I was getting a little nervous and was asking myself if I should really be reading this??

 Well I have began reading the interview and to my surprise it is really good. As Napoleon interviews him I begin to realize the true characteristics of the Devil.

 The Devil does not want us to be happy. He wants us to be miserable. He uses tricks and devices to control our mind.  His favorite is to instill FEAR with in us.

 The Devil does not want us to succeed and wants us to be in poverty.  He says "some wealthy men serve my cause while others do me great damage, depending upon how the wealth is used."

He doesn't want us to become a philamprothist.

The Devil wants us to reck our bodies by smoking cigarettes and other harmful things.  

He wants us to indulge in spending with no control or money management.

There is a lot more of other great insights as well. Pages full of the interview.

This book was hidden for 72 years. His family was really afraid to release this book. It wasn't until Napoleon's wife died that the foundation made this book available.        



No comments:

Post a Comment