Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Millionaire Mind Intensive Affirmations by T. Harv Eker

Millionaire Mind Intensive is a free 3 day seminar by T. Harv Eker. Here are the affirmations from that event. T.Harv Eker is a best selling author! My favorite book by him is Secrets of the Millionaire Mind!
Attitudes of Wealth Winning the Money Game


  • I am an excellent money manager.
  • I always pay myself first.
  • I put money into my Financial Freedom Account every day.
  • My money works hard for me and makes me more money and more money.
  • I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle.
  • I am financially free. I work because I choose to not because I have to.
  • My part time business is managing and investing my money and creating passive income streams.

No comments:

Post a Comment