Thursday, January 30, 2014

Positive Affirmations



It all starts with one minute a day. So many times we feel we don't have the time to do the things that will lift us up. The things that matter most for our progression and feelings of happiness.  Examples are exercising, reading personal development, meditation, listening to a positive audio,  being of service to someone else or reading our affirmations. All it takes to start is just one minute a day. Master the one minute a day to accomplish these things then progress to more minutes. I remember when a mentor of mine suggested I just read just one page of personal development a day. I said yes I can commit to that. As time went on and I mastered this and before you know it I was reading 30 minutes a day. My mind became hooked. A gentlemen that I know that is worth one hundred million dollars reads 3 books a week.  hmm do you think he knows something? So I challenge you to start with one minute a day. Here is a little something I created to help you get started. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment